Other Points of Interest
- Holocaust Library and Resource Center at Albright
- 134 N 5th St. Original Jewish Community Center
- 533 N. 8th St. Original Shomrei Habrith Synagogue built 1893. New Building
built in 1913.
- The Cemetery of an early Jewish Community that settled in Schaeffertown
around 1720 was said to be on Tower Hill 4/10 mile below Rte. 419 and Main
St, Schaefferstown - Here's a Map!
- Here's an early Map! of North River Road and
Buttonwood - Southeast of this intersection was a Synagogue and a Jewish
Return to JCC Homepage